Paper Submission Guidelines:
CONFERENCE IMPORTANT DATES:
||Paper Submission Start
|28-FEB-2019 25-MAR-2019 |Last Date of Full Paper Submission
|09-MAR-2019 30-MAR-2019 |Notification of Acceptance
Accepted, duly registered & presented papers of Tracks 1 and 3 with following topics only will be published in the “Solid State Electronics Letters (SSEL) Journal (ELSEVIER)” as a Special issue on Power Electronics.
Track 1. Power
- Control System
- Matrix converters
- Power semiconductor devices
- Converters for machines such as SRM, PMSM, BLDC
- Harmonics reduction
- Solar inverters and converters
Track 3. Communication
- Electronics Circuits and Devices
- VLSI and Embedded Systems
- Modern Digital Systems
- Micro & Nano Electronics
SCOPUS and UGC Listed Journals, Sl. No. 1 and 2:
- International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, ISSN:2277-3878
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, ISSN:1674-0440, E-ISSN:0975-2366
Note: Extra amount of Rs. 2000/- has to be paid apart from registration fee for Sl. No. 1 and 2.
OTHER INDEXED JOURNALS, Sl. No. 3 to 5
- Journal of Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Control and Computer Science
- Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Nanotechnology Specialized Researches (JETNSR) (ISSN: 2590-4132)
- International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), (ISSN: 2227-524X)
The IJET (UAE) has been discontinued from 2019 onwards in Scopus Index.
Conference proceedings of all accepted papers will be published in ICPCCAI-18 CD proceedings:
Full paper submission is OPEN until 28 FEB 2019.
If you have problems with submitting your research article using the online submission system, you can directly submit the papers to the following emails: